Odysseus A Long Way Home

[Post New]by centerville96 on Jan 6, 13 3:27 PM
I recently purchased this program and find it challenging, to this beginner. However, after going through several scenes I am in the courtyard where Odysseus must identify his men among the animals. At this time, the help icon helps only one time and then I am on my own. After finding three men, all of a sudden, I am thrown out of the game and back into the home page. I then tried six more times to finish finding the men, but each time after entering the scene again, I am back at the beginning, trying to find the first man again. Can anyone help me get out of this scene and on with the game As it is, I am stuck at the courtyard with no help?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Odysseus A Long Way Home

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 6, 13 4:58 PM
Hi centerville96 and welcome to the Forums.

What you describe seems like a game crash. With that sort of issue, the first thing we suggest is checking for updates to your video card and graphics drivers. You can read more about how to do that in our help article here.

But if you try that and are still having trouble at that spot, it's definitely best to get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the tools to really delve into the problem and will work with you directly to get everything resolved. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect info about any tech issues that come up with this game in the specific thread here. This helps us track recurring problems and get updates out quickly. I'm going to lock this separate discussion now, but you're welcome to post over there if you'd like.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: