bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Farm Frenzy Pizza Party forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 18, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Farm Frenzy Pizza Party forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Frenzy Pizza Party players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Lucysixty6
Stingray
Stingray
5,133 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy Pizza Party forum

[Post New]by Lucysixty6 on Feb 18, 09 11:50 PM

Finally it's here! Beauty.!!
First tip (if you played F1 en 2 also): start and skip the introduction levels.
Some items are automatically upgraded already. Play one level, than start with the first level, thse upgrades remain. It took me nearly 10 min. though, making the first pizza.
Here's weeks of fun to come playing it. . .

Lucysixty6
Stingray
Stingray
5,133 Posts

[Post New]by Lucysixty6 on Feb 19, 09 12:12 AM
bfgFlounder:
Is it an idea you move two threads about FFPP in here, which are sitting in the FF2 forum?
The thread names are;

Farm Frenzy 3 = Pizza Party is released ... and

Farm Frenzy 3

Lucy, FF Fanatic.

Edited on 02/19/2009 at 12:13:28 AM PST

bfogc
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by bfogc on Feb 21, 09 7:49 AM
I loove this game because you can't lose like other TM games!I bought all three games,but this one is a challenge.

[Post New]by newfie2 on Feb 24, 09 2:04 PM
is anyone haveing problems seeing all the animals and the buldings all i get for example for a goat i get a box walking around the yard

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 25, 09 2:28 PM
I played the hour demo... never got to make a pizza.. it was a cute game...

[Post New]by boyboysmom on Feb 25, 09 2:52 PM
i lov the game! but even with all the ingredients to make the first pizza, it wont let me? am i missing something?

i amaze myself at how dorky i get- i am glad i can laugh at myself!!! i figured it out.

boyboysmom

Edited on 02/25/2009 at 3:03:41 PM PST

[Post New]by gourmetonthego on Mar 1, 09 7:45 AM
I am having the same problem, unless I am doing something wrong. I have all my ingredients for the first pizza, yet I can't make it and all of my streets are blocked.

LOL about being "dorky"... count me in as a member of the dorky club as well.

[Post New]by marcytag on Mar 1, 09 7:57 AM
I am also having a hard time with the graphics. I thought it was my computer. I hope someone has an answer soon.

[Post New]by mysparky on Mar 3, 09 11:30 AM
gourmetonthego wrote:I am having the same problem, unless I am doing something wrong. I have all my ingredients for the first pizza, yet I can't make it and all of my streets are blocked.

LOL about being "dorky"... count me in as a member of the dorky club as well.

So have you figured out how to make the first pizza??? I am stuck!!! Please help!

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Mar 3, 09 11:47 AM
Did you send the plane for the needed items?

[Post New]by JFBEAR on Mar 4, 09 5:26 AM
newfie2 wrote:is anyone haveing problems seeing all the animals and the buldings all i get for example for a goat i get a box walking around the yard

[Post New]by JFBEAR on Mar 4, 09 5:28 AM
JFBEAR wrote:
newfie2 wrote:I'm having same problem did anyone answer you

Edited on 03/04/2009 at 5:29:48 AM PST

[Post New]by mipsey on Mar 4, 09 3:20 PM
newfie2 wrote:is anyone haveing problems seeing all the animals and the buldings all i get for example for a goat i get a box walking around the yard

[Post New]by mipsey on Mar 4, 09 3:22 PM
I have that problem with all the farm frenzy's. I don't know what it is. I don't have that problem with any other game just the farm frenzy's. If you find out what the problem is I would love to know. For some reason not everyone has that problem. I think it has something to do with our software.

Heather

jasmg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jasmg on Mar 4, 09 9:19 PM
hi i am having trouble with FFPP i downloaded the trial and everything was working great then i bought the game and now it is running that slow it is driving me crazy. help please

[Post New]by bindyz on Mar 5, 09 6:38 PM
I am having the same problem I want to know what this is I am asking the question on how to fix this problem lets see what big fish comes up with

[Post New]by brat27h on Mar 13, 09 11:14 AM
Having the same slow game play performance with this game after purchasing. Any idea what the solution is? Reinstalled several times, updated directx, scanned for viruses, etc. All other Big Fish games seem to be working fine, just this one is slow. Please help.

[Post New]by smsgreaves on Mar 13, 09 10:21 PM
Same problem here, comes in really handy when they drop bears but the rest of the time it's INCREDIBLY irritating! Come on Tech Support, we paid good money for this game! I've tried all the suggestions and nothing works, every other game works fine.

[Post New]by kohany on Mar 14, 09 6:10 PM
Can anyone post how to make the first French Pizza?

I sent the plane for all of the ingredients and even bought extra thinking I didn't have enough. I had

10 dough
5 goat cheese
5 butter
5 pickles

and I still could not make the pizza. And when I click on the goal button on the lower right hand corner it does not show me how to make the pizza. Am I missing something?

Go to: