Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

Hooray, found a Walkthrough for this game

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Jan 7, 13 8:14 AM
If you Google the word "walkthrough:" and "Fallen: The Flowers of Evil" you can find a walkthrough.

Good thing, otherwise I wouldn't buy this game, lol.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

Re:Hooray, found a Walkthrough for this game

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jan 7, 13 10:11 AM
Sablesshadow is right. The site starting with G has just published the walkthrough. Good gaming!

Edited on 01/07/2013 at 10:12:18 AM PST

Manquena
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Hooray, found a Walkthrough for this game

[Post New]by Manquena on Jan 7, 13 9:03 PM
Sablesshadow wrote:If you Google the word "walkthrough:" and "Fallen: The Flowers of Evil" you can find a walkthrough.

Good thing, otherwise I wouldn't buy this game, lol.[/quote

And a big THANK YOU to you!

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jan 8, 13 1:44 AM
Sablesshadow, this is great news! I will hurry off to purchase this game because I really liked the demo, but was not going to buy without a walkthrough.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jan 8, 13 9:51 AM
twinsoniclab wrote:
thistle809 wrote: Sablesshadow, this is great news! I will hurry off to purchase this game because I really liked the demo, but was not going to buy without a walkthrough.

Be warned, if you play on the hardest mode you won't be able to change it during game play, and when you get to the puzzle on room 13's door the walk-through does not give a solution. Check what it looks like in the walk-through and see if it is something you are familiar with.

Thank you, twinsoniclab, but I rarely have the courage to play on the hardest mode. I do appreciate the heads-up because it would be easy to overlook until it is too late. I have enough problems to deal with, without making myself feel like a complete idiot when I get utterly stymied by a game.

Go to: