bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Word Zen forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Word Zen forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Word Zen players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Word Zen forum

[Post New]by outhousse on Oct 13, 08 11:52 AM
this is a great game my 60mts passed so quick i think i will be buying it ..............if you like bookworm deluxe and mahjong games you will enjoy this game folks.....

[Post New]by ballenas on Jan 2, 10 9:58 AM
in Word Zen directions two words are not spelled correctly. one is SPELT for spelled and one is RECIEVE for receive................too funny

[Post New]by alysia_h on May 30, 10 4:46 PM
How do I find out what is in the Word Zen dictionary, I keep getting tripped up on words that are then rejected?

[Post New]by sweetiepie01 on Sep 24, 10 7:23 PM
Thanks for the welcome...I was addicted before my 60 minutes trial expired and now play every night. But.....I'm stuck on Master Level 5.....cannot get even CLOSE to the score to advance...What happened? Is my brain getting smaller now? Is there a tip you can share on advancing?

[Post New]by MareNight on Oct 15, 10 4:26 PM
[b] WOW! This is my new FAVORITE word game~~~and I've just tried the online version! I'll be back later...gotta download the trial.

[Post New]by Gamerlaurie on Jan 11, 11 9:30 AM
Darn I was doing very well until I got to the lvl 5 Student Level....Come On I can't be that good, then fail and not even come close to completing my goals...The Timer seems to go extremely fast on this level, and those Green Tiles show up when you begin the level, and rarely afterwards...Hmmmm! I've tried over and over again...Some One actually made it to lvl 5 Master? How do you do it?

[Post New]by CinderLynn on Feb 13, 11 4:40 AM
I liked this game so much that I purchased it but
I have been stuck on Student Level 5 for so long
now that I am beginning to be disgusted and don't
want to play. I see others have also had a problem
with that level - what's the secret to completing it?

[Post New]by WOLFEER on Apr 14, 11 5:37 PM
I am at Master 23 but I don't have a clue. Longer and longer words with the bonuses rather than volume. I do think it is just the luck of the draw.

[Post New]by goodoodreaming on Jul 23, 11 7:44 PM
I am having problems with Word Zen. I have played the first level and have passed on to the second level. But we are on level five, and none of us can get passed this level. The blue meter stops at the quartet mark each time and we can't get out of level five.
I luv the game and the graphics, but has anyone else had problems with this game, it seems a well liked game.
Seems Cindy you have the same problem as I have.

Edited on 07/23/2011 at 7:44:56 PM PST

OzzyRobyn
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

[Post New]by OzzyRobyn on Feb 28, 12 3:36 PM
Recieve is wrong, but spelt is an older alternative spelling.

ballenas wrote:in Word Zen directions two words are not spelled correctly. one is SPELT for spelled and one is RECIEVE for receive................too funny

[Post New]by lattegal on Oct 6, 12 8:02 PM
Gamerlaurie wrote:Darn I was doing very well until I got to the lvl 5 Student Level....Come On I can't be that good, then fail and not even come close to completing my goals...The Timer seems to go extremely fast on this level, and those Green Tiles show up when you begin the level, and rarely afterwards...Hmmmm! I've tried over and over again...Some One actually made it to lvl 5 Master? How do you do it?

[Post New]by Doxiebeagle on Jun 7, 13 1:06 PM
I would buy this but I'm having problems with the tiles not clicking or it clicking the word in too soon. It's driving me crazy!!! Anyone else having this problem?

Go to: