schuldi
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

Getting the bullet

[Post New]by schuldi on Jan 7, 13 7:04 PM
I have taken off the screws on machine by the crypt but the panel will not come off. Am half way thru this game and would like to finish. Have tried using all the items i have in my inventory and nothing works. Also using the walkthrough.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Getting the bullet

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 7, 13 7:20 PM
Hi there,
Are you trying to open the panel with something after removing the screws? It should just fall away when you click on it (I think).
Do you in fact have the tweezers? Maybe the lack of them is stopping the panel from coming away (I am assuming you have removed all of the screws).
Cheers

schuldi
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by schuldi on Jan 7, 13 7:23 PM
I have the tweezers..............

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 7, 13 7:43 PM
Hm, most curious.
I played the CE version of this game and didn't have a problem with this. I just checked the SG and it seems to be fairly consistent with the WT published here.
Not sure what else to suggest. I suppose both of us are missing a trigger for this to be completed.
I suppose you have exited and closed the game and started it up again with the same profile to resume your saved stage without the WT running? Sometimes this helps.

schuldi
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by schuldi on Jan 7, 13 7:48 PM
Will try that tomorrow, too tired to look at this anymore. Thx for the help, will keep you informed. I am stumped! I am playing the CE and the strategy guide didn't help.

Edited on 01/07/2013 at 7:49:56 PM PST

schuldi
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by schuldi on Jan 8, 13 6:15 AM
I have re-installed it and the problem is still there. Will ask for a refund unless they have a solution. Willing to try anything as I like the game.
Thanks for your help!

Go to: