audio clues

[Post New]by nursebecky1103 on Feb 19, 09 4:11 AM
What are audio clues in case 1? I run out of time and have to start over every time. I can't get past this level

Re:audio clues

[Post New]by skatcatwithahat on Feb 19, 09 6:14 AM
The audio clues give you a audible hint to the item that you're trying to find instead of listing the items. Some of the hints are a little quiet so you may need to turn up your sound.

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Feb 19, 09 9:47 AM
Click on each place it says "audio clue" followed by a number. That will cause the sound to play. Then, just think about what the sound sounds like to you and what you can associate that sound with. Find something in the scene that you can relate the sound to. Some are harder than others, but if you listen carefully and think about them, they all make sense.

As skatcat said, be sure your computer volume is turned up. You might even have to turn up the speaker volume as well.

HTH!

shortgal
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by shortgal on Feb 24, 09 4:35 PM
I had my volume turned all the way up and still couldn't hear the clues. So i just kept clicking on the hint button to finish that part of the game.

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Feb 24, 09 6:20 PM
Both the volume on your computer and the volume in the game have to be rather high.

[Post New]by ladyelk123 on Mar 4, 09 1:36 PM
Thank you very much for the tips. I shall give it another try.

Elk Lady

Go to: