game to easy

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Jan 9, 13 5:52 AM
others have posted that the game is to easy.I like this I can figure things out for myself in other games I am hitting hint all the time what other games are to easy.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

game to easy

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 9, 13 10:14 AM
Miniatures1 wrote:others have posted that the game is to easy.I like this I can figure things out for myself in other games I am hitting hint all the time what other games are to easy.

Personally, I did NOT find this game TOO easy especially at the end. This game (as several others) have the one difficulty issue in common:

you ascertain that something is needed to accomplish a task in the BEGINNING of the game but you don't get the tool with which to use until the END of the game and by that time you'd COMPLETELY forgotten why you even needed the tool in the first place!!!

This game is FAIR in difficulty; while there were some areas that you knew where to go and what to do while in other areas it was a complete mystery as to even where to go, let alone what to do.

MEnr56

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:game to easy

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 9, 13 12:16 PM
Hi Fishies,

Thanks for taking the time to share you're feedback on this game with the Pond!

We do like to collect posts like this in our main reviews thread, or in the more general comments thread here. This makes things easier for other Fishies to find when they are thinking about buying the game. It's also more likely the game developers will see the info in these discussion, while separate threads may be overlooked.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now, but I hope you'll re-post your thoughts in one or both of those other threads as well.

Thanks again!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: