lorna2612
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Something strange happened

[Post New]by lorna2612 on Jan 9, 13 11:03 AM
I was at the point of using the Gaff to get the glove when suddenly the entrance to the mine was blocked so I couldn't get to the old city, then at the hospital I found a great monkey! Not sure where he came from or how to deal with it. Not sure what to do now as it seems to have blocked the game. Up to that point I was enjoying the game but am now frustrated. Please help!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Something strange happened

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 10, 13 4:02 AM
Hi lorna2612,

I haven't played this game yet so I am unable to direct you.

I would suggest having a look at the built in game Strategy Guide to see if that can't provide some hints as to what you need to do next. Similarly, you could try to use the hint option and that may point you in the right direction

However, if you feel like this may be a tech issue, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

lorna2612
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by lorna2612 on Jan 10, 13 4:24 AM
I have tried both - strategy guide and hint. They both say to go to the old town but I can't get there. I think it must be a technical issue. I have deleted and reinstalled to no avail. As you say, I will contact the technical team. Thanks a lot.

[Post New]by jeanneoffl on Jan 11, 13 12:13 PM
Same thing happen to me. After getting the gaff, the game seals the entrance to the mine and Old City. I will try tech assistance too.

MaryLent
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by MaryLent on Jan 12, 13 11:13 AM
Use the Map

Go to: