Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Level 17 please help :-(

[Post New]by Uzea on Jan 10, 13 6:10 AM
Now I have worked with this level for hours and hours and started from beginning again (as we can not save ) and again I am left with 1 house that just don't reach level 10, and I have 1000 of all product and done all that it ask, like the nice tile etc. what am I missing? please help, I don't wan't to leave it again and loose all for the 3 time
Thanks

Kelseysmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Level 17 please help :-(

[Post New]by Kelseysmom on Jan 10, 13 6:33 AM
The only thing i can think of is that this house is too far aaway from the academy. is it in far corner. you may have to build another academy closer,

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Uzea on Jan 10, 13 7:35 AM
all the houses were the same place, I tried to buil a few more houses, and suddenly it was ower, but I never saw what happend ????????????????????????

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 12, 13 9:50 AM
Hey there Uzea,

I'm sorry to hear about that issue in Level 10 - how frustrating!

Since you've already tried that level a few times and nothing has helped, at this point I would definitely get in touch with Tech Support. They'll work with you directly to see if there's something in particular to help get the game past that level!

Just click here and submit an email to reach them. Live Chat Support is also available Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST if you're a Big Fish Game Club member.

Best of luck!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by MemorableMovies on Jan 13, 13 10:28 AM
That's happened to me before too on another level. The last house just wouldn't upgrade. I solved it by building another house and that one upgraded fine. I think it's just a glitch that happens sometimes.

PowickE
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by PowickE on Jan 17, 13 11:01 AM
Memorablemovies - I have had the same problem.. A house between tow others have have reached the required level so distance from a building isn't the issue... Did the same as you...

Go to: