spring

[Post New]by munchkin12 on Jan 10, 13 12:45 PM
Hi i've just downloaded this game twice & cannot get past collecting belongings as i'm unable to pick up the spring even though i've clicked all around it, any ideas of what else i can do?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:spring

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 10, 13 2:53 PM
Hi munchkin12,

I'm sorry you're running into trouble picking up that spring! It does seem like a few players had trouble with that spot. This is some advice I found that may help:

shell_1965 wrote:for anyone unable to click on items. the way to do it is to click just to the right of the item. watch when you click, you will see an X . make sure the X it on the item, not your curser.

Another thing I'd suggest is disabling the custom cursor, which you can do through the Options Menu.

But if you try those ideas and are still having trouble, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can do some more troubleshooting with you directly. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, since we would like to collect info about tech issues like this in the specific thread here, I'm going to go ahead and lock this separate discussion now. You're welcome to post over there if you'd like.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 01/10/2013 at 2:54:01 PM PST

Go to: