Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

I can't figure it out?????????????

[Post New]by Uzea on Jan 11, 13 12:10 PM
I work on every level for hours and hours and I keep having 1-2 or 3 houses that does not reach the last level, and I never see what happens when it suddenly is done and the level is completed, has it to do with how many inhabitants and how many procuct you have?, it make me crazy that I can not finish a level and then have to close the game down for the night and there is no save ARG

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:I can't figure it out?????????????

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 12, 13 6:58 AM
Hi Uzea,

My best suggestion would be to follow the directions in those first few levels and build what you are told.

Once you have done that, you need to fulfill the level requirements at the top right.

Mostly it asks you to upgrade x amount of houses to level 3 or something early on, but whatever building you need to upgrade, just click on it and it will let you know what is needed to qualify for the next upgrade!

Erecting buildings such as farms, mills, bakeries, habours etc, will typically help improve your surrounding areas.

I really hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Kelseysmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Kelseysmom on Jan 13, 13 2:59 AM
One of the things i do is to carefully plan the layout of the houses. i have found if you place the required buildings in a central area then surround them with the houses. I start with 3 houses, well, tax, market, prefecture. them build slowly around slowly. Hope this helps.

1941grandma
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by 1941grandma on Jan 13, 13 6:02 AM
Hi Kelseysmom

In the later levels, where you need more houses, do you find that you have to build extra wells, markets, schools etc?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 13, 13 6:10 AM
Hi Grandma...

I am not Kesleysmom, but I have bought the game now, after the info you gave me yesterday, and I do find that I need more than just the one of everything. The houses that are further away from the amenities will take longer to upgrade and often won't upgrade to the highest level. So I add a well at one end and one at the other, and do the same with those buildings that are not on the list you get when you click on the house.

And like Kelseysmom, I too like to add the buildings first, and then add the houses all around it. It's the way I used to play the original "Sim City" game.

1941grandma
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by 1941grandma on Jan 13, 13 6:23 AM
Thanks Valdy, I'm getting the hang of it now

Go to: