Generator

[Post New]by julie_s_Mystery on Jan 12, 13 3:15 AM
I can't seem to get the generator to work - thought I'd followed the instructions but still can't get it to go. Can someone help with this please

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Generator

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 26, 13 2:15 AM
Hi julie_s_Mystery! I'm sorry no one has responded to you yet!
Since I'm not sure where things are going wrong for you with the generator, you might want to check out the walkthrough and see if that helps set you straight!
Hopefully this is moot and you are already past this point!

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Oct 11, 13 4:44 AM
I can't get it to work either, and I've followed the walkthrough, and I've watched the You Tube video, help please, although I never seem to get any help!!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Oct 11, 13 6:10 AM
j62janet wrote:I can't get it to work either, and I've followed the walkthrough, and I've watched the You Tube video, help please, although I never seem to get any help!!!

Hi j62janet! Unfortunately, because this is such a relatively old game, this forum is pretty dead - not many people check in here very often. I did find a thread for you by using an Advanced Forum Search that might help, just copy and paste this URL: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/66207.page#1238806.

If you get stuck again in the future and no one responds to you, you may wish to try an Advanced Forum Search to see if anyone else has posted with your same issue and a solution. Go to the “Search All Forums” box to the upper right of these posts. Click “Advanced Forum Search”, then enter your search words, for example “generator”, then select this game’s title from the dropdown menu. All posts with those words included will then pop up for your perusal.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Go to: