the shard of foolishness

[Post New]by criminalheart79 on Jan 12, 13 11:58 AM
how do i find the shard of foolishness i ve already beat the elder god and the angel.been all over they re domain door to to right won t open and can t find thew shard help

mommabak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:the shard of foolishness

[Post New]by mommabak on Jan 12, 13 8:37 PM
Go back to where you fought the god and angel, go to your left and up then face right and there it is.

[Post New]by shorelife on Jan 22, 13 9:07 AM
about the door on the right in the courtyard .. after getting the foolishness shard, took a walk on path outside the walls. Look for a gap in the trees .. find a building w 3 doors. Using the red and blue wall switches, inside L and R doors, makes the red and blue orbs inside center door flash .. and opens inner door. Using yellow and green wall switches in next room makes pink orb in the wall flash, while the sign asks "What are you really opening?" Back in the courtyard .. the orb on the pillar is now flashing and the door on the right will open. That leads to a room with yet another wall switch .. but haven't discovered what that switch does yet ...

kayette
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
474 Posts

[Post New]by kayette on Jan 25, 13 11:26 AM
It's the shard of destruction, sorry if my earlier post caused confusion. I found the 'secret room' too and used the switch but I can't tell if it made any difference.

Go to: