Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Game

[Post New]by cross54 on Jan 12, 13 2:06 PM
I started this game 3 times. On the third time I said yes to interactive help. This is the only way I could move the pillow. Now, I have came to the coral. I have all the rest of them except the coral. I opened it I drained the barrell but there is no coral in the barrell. I am about to give up on this game. I have enjoyed what I have played but dang we have to be able to do the stuff. I think they left out some important stuff in the programing.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Game

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jan 12, 13 2:52 PM
Hi cross54,

Welcome to the Pond!

In some scenes, certain objects will need to be collected or actions will need to be taken before you can advance. To make sure that all prior objectives are completed, I recommend taking a look at the walkthrough we have available here:

Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Walkthrough

In there, you'll find pictures and descriptions for each scene in the game, including that one with the barrel. Hopefully that helps so you can continue on and enjoy the game!

bfgSeine

Re:Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Game

[Post New]by tasha130 on May 12, 13 8:47 PM
I am playing this game right now and I'm having the same problem there is no coral in the barrel I have everything but the coral so I can't even go on with the game I went through everything checking every scene and there is still no coral. It shows in the walk through but in the actually game I'm playing there is nothing.

Go to: