Murder she wrote - book 3

[Post New]by mistybillbuffy on Jan 12, 13 3:40 PM
I'm stuck in the garden on this one.....can anyone tell me how to 'pull the switch'? I can pick up the little handle but don't know what to do with it. Help!!!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Murder she wrote - book 3

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 12, 13 5:38 PM
Hi there mistybillbuffy,
Welcome to the Games Forums.
I hope you are past this stage by now, but just in case you are still trying to solve this, place the lever on the fuse box on the RHS of the screen just to the left of the fountain. You should be able to "Pull the switch" then.
Cheers

[Post New]by beckymowry on Jan 18, 14 4:51 PM
OH boy! I'm really not seeing this! I can't find the fuse box. I understand from other posts that it is located on the RHS of the screen to the left of the fountain. I DON"T SEE IT! Failing miserably here. Someone please help me!

[Post New]by arcadiapreacher on Mar 22, 14 6:54 PM
I need help with the footprint in book three any help would be great. Its the last thing I need to find so I can not use hunt. Thanks

meo12
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by meo12 on Mar 24, 14 1:26 PM
Ican't find the last footprint either!!!

[Post New]by Coach77 on Sep 1, 14 10:18 AM
I. Am having trouble putting art on the wall. I know where to put it but it does stay in place. Have tried several times. Help!

[Post New]by Coach77 on Sep 1, 14 10:24 AM
Sorry. The above should read DOES NOT stay in place.

[Post New]by sciencegames on Feb 1, 15 4:41 AM
This game is locked at the footprint stage. I have read a couple of forums regarding the same issue. The game was fun and very enjoyable until it stopped working. The fan blows in the background, and there is an audio response letting me know I'm clicking on the wrong things (because I am! I'm clicking on everything! Just trying to make something happen!), but the hint button is locked up, too. Help! Disappointed!

[Post New]by paulag813 on Jul 1, 15 6:00 AM
game not accepting the "left footprint". Have found them several times, even tried "skip" and can't get past the footprint. When I go back to the garage & click on the footprint in bed of truck, It just takes me back to the Left of footprint again. Can't get past it. Help!

Go to: