peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Dear Developers

[Post New]by peutetre on Jan 12, 13 3:42 PM
I thought I'd give this a try even though it was panned by most people who tried it. Since I've played quite a few tower defense games, I figured what the heck. Really enjoyed the first 3 levels. Then I hit level 4. After trying several different tower set ups, I just gave up. It's not fun anymore. There HAVE to be several ways to win a level for the game to be fun. Since there's very little info to start a level, you have to decide on the fly what to put where. Don't try to be so clever--you just overthink yourself out of a good game.

Very sorry I got this game. Doubt I'll play it any further because I'm sure there are many more frustratingly difficult levels later on if level 4 is so annoying.

I suggest a new version easing back on the difficulty early on. At least just start off with more cash so you have more options.

thecaptain777
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Dear Developers

[Post New]by thecaptain777 on Jan 12, 13 7:58 PM
I agree! I managed to get to level five but there I sit, getting more and more frustrated. This game is too hard too early. You should at least be able to get more money to buy men and towers and spells.

[Post New]by SweEt_DreA on Jan 12, 13 9:34 PM
I can't get past level 5 either. I've tried numerous different combinations of towers but none work. Very frustrating...

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jan 13, 13 3:57 AM
Heya Fishies,

Thanks for reviewing Rush on Rome! I'm sorry to see that the game got so hard all of a sudden and you couldn't enjoy it anymore.

As we want to try and keep all reviews in one place, you can find our Reviews for Rush on Rome thread stickied to the top of this Forum.

That way, we can keep the Forum open for any new game questions and we can also collect feedback for the developers much more easily. I'll be locking this thread now but feel free to post in any of the threads mentioned above .

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Happy diving!

bfgBiwa

Go to: