Ladycas
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Fireplace

[Post New]by Ladycas on Feb 19, 09 12:35 PM
Thanks angelfish it worked. Your help is much appreciated.
One more question please! Am in cellar and see three doors. Do I try to play these games of which I know the one with the typewriter can be finished yet or where do I go next.
Once again thanks.

Bengalcats
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,195 Posts

Re:Fireplace

[Post New]by Bengalcats on Feb 19, 09 12:47 PM
Hi Ladycas

Welcome to the Pond. I would love to help you but I don't play that game. I'll give this a nice little bump for you as I am sure there are fishes here who know exactly what to do. I hate it when I can't progress in a game.

Safe swimming and have fun

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Feb 19, 09 12:48 PM
It would be best to go to the forum for RTR.
All Game Forums tab, under 'M'.

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Feb 19, 09 12:50 PM
Hi Ladycas, Welcome to the pond. There is a really great sight with lots of information on this game in it. At the top of the page click on the "all games forum" Then on the "M" and click on Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst. Lots and lots of info there. The first door you will open be the one in front of you with the numbers. Good luck with this game....it is great.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Feb 19, 09 12:52 PM
Welcome to the Pond Ladycas.

The door with the typewriter is the last door of the three, start with either of the other two as you need to collect the missing typewriter keys in order to enter that area,

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Feb 19, 09 4:38 PM
You can only start with the middle door.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Fireplace

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 20, 09 10:11 AM
Ladycas wrote:Thanks angelfish it worked. Your help is much appreciated.
One more question please! Am in cellar and see three doors. Do I try to play these games of which I know the one with the typewriter can be finished yet or where do I go next.
Once again thanks.

Hi Ladycas, You must do the middle door puzzle first.

The middle door puzzle is a random puzzle so the numbers are different each time you play the game.

What you see
There is a white square on/off switch in the lower middle of the screen.

There are 4 sets of 2 numbers each with plus and minus signs between them. They must be added or subtracted to get a total for each of those 2 numbers. These red LED numbers will blink off and on. These blinking number sets have small colored lights next to each set that are pink, green, orange and blue.

There is a circular dial in the upper right corner that can point to 4 colored dots that are pink, green, orange and blue.

There are black and white numbered keys on the right side of the screen.

What you do
Turn on the white square switch and the red LED numbers will start blinking. You can write down the blinking numbers that are visible in each space. Then flip the small grey switches beside the blinking numbers so that some of the other blinking numbers become visible. When you are able to determine each of the two numbers in a set, then add or subtract them to get an answer for that color.

Then go to the circular dial in the upper right and point the dial to the color that you have solved. Then use the black and white keys to enter the answer for that color. Enter it as a two digit number. For example if your answer is 5, then enter 05. Turn the circular dial to the next color and enter the answer for that color. Continue until you have entered the answer for all four colors and the door will open.

Good luck.

Go to: