Stuck. Not enough *'s to up the pizzaria...so now what?

[Post New]by misformichelle on Feb 19, 09 12:51 PM
Clearly I'm running on dumb since playing this nonstop since this morning...but now I'm stuck. I've stopped up all my pathways and am stuck at one where I have to get to level 2 on the french pizzaria. Which I'm a few THOUSAND stars short of. Um...any suggestions on how the crap to resolve THAT issue?

I am really glad this one is more tough than the other ones. And has some neat variety while staying true. Though that elevator music? Oh. Painful. I find myself humming songs it's not really playing. A big strange. lol.

Any help appreciated. I hate being stuck!

sidbakay
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Stuck. Not enough *'s to up the pizzaria...so now what?

[Post New]by sidbakay on Feb 19, 09 12:54 PM
Go back and replay some levels to get more stars. The level right before you need an upgrade will usually give you more stars than the other levels.

[Post New]by misformichelle on Feb 19, 09 1:11 PM
well DUH that was easy enough. I didn't realize you could replay for more stars. TA DA! Thanks. Now off to attack this new and 'fabulous' pizza level!

[Post New]by Mehell34 on Feb 19, 09 2:21 PM
i'm at the level to make the french bread pizza. and i have everything that i am supposed to but still cant make the pizza What am i doing wrong?

Lucysixty6
Stingray
Stingray
5,133 Posts

[Post New]by Lucysixty6 on Feb 20, 09 4:31 PM
Replay Flour Street 7. You'll earn a lot of money in this level (about 5000).

Missy10479
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Missy10479 on Feb 22, 09 12:44 PM
Mehell34 wrote:i'm at the level to make the french bread pizza. and i have everything that i am supposed to but still cant make the pizza What am i doing wrong?

Do you have the egg? That's what I'm always missing. It's the only pizza that you need an egg for.

Go to: