GMMan_BZFlag
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Video walkthrough now available!

[Post New]by GMMan_BZFlag on Jan 13, 13 10:03 PM
I have recorded and uploaded a set of walkthrough videos for the Collector's Edition of this game to YouTube. The videos will show you how to complete the game in an efficient manner. It's also a good resource if you happened to get stuck somewhere along the way. The videos are broken up according to sets of locations, and each video is around 20-25 minutes. This makes it a bit easier to find the answer to your problems when you're stuck.

Due to forum rules, I cannot post a direct link to the videos, so I can only tell you to search on YouTube for "Alexander The Great CE - Walkthrough". You may also find it on my channel via user name GMManBZFlag. There's also a playlist for it, so you can watch each video consecutively if you want to.

Edited on 10/26/2014 at 11:08:06 PM PST

mabell33
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Anyone up for a video walkthrough instead?

[Post New]by mabell33 on Dec 5, 13 5:56 AM
yes

[Post New]by MsPapoos on Dec 26, 13 6:39 PM
yes please

I am stuck in the citadel the fortress. I have demolished the wall with the pickaxe, but I do not know how to fix the circle. it keeps telling me, get a hint.

[Post New]by Hello_Andreia on May 11, 14 6:37 PM
Yes, please

[Post New]by Hello_Andreia on May 12, 14 5:31 AM
MsPapoos wrote:yes please

I am stuck in the citadel the fortress. I have demolished the wall with the pickaxe, but I do not know how to fix the circle. it keeps telling me, get a hint.

[Post New]by TerriTarHeel on Jun 15, 14 1:56 AM
Hello_Andreia wrote:
MsPapoos wrote:yes please

I'm having the very same issue. I saw a suggestion for someone stuck in India, I think, to use the map to go elsewhere but that option is also not allowed. "Stuck" is right!

No one has answered the plaintive cries (!) here for help and there's no completed walkthrough at BFG. I couldn't find one by Googling the game, either. Oh, woe is me!

[Post New]by TerriTarHeel on Jun 18, 14 1:07 AM
Uh - I am unstuck now. Nevermind!

I totally forgot about being able to scroll the screen left and/or right, so had not not done that while at the citadel door puzzle. Scroll to the right when you are facing the citadel door puzzle for another scene in which you locate the missing piece to unlock the citadel door! DUH, me!

GMMan_BZFlag
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by GMMan_BZFlag on Oct 24, 14 3:03 PM
Alright, people. I think it's time I come back to this game and do something with it. I'm going to actually start making the videos when I have time and upload them.

Edit: All parts have been uploaded. See first post for access instruction.

Edited on 10/25/2014 at 10:35:08 PM PST

Go to: