Stuck.

[Post New]by t9s1n2 on Jan 13, 13 10:41 PM
I can't move on until i solve all puzzles without tips and mistakes. I'm not sure what to do next in this puzzle.

http://i47.tinypic.com/10qksnk.jpg

Edited on 01/13/2013 at 10:41:43 PM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Stuck.

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 13, 13 10:57 PM
Hi there t9s1n2,
Welcome to the Games Forums.
You are not stuck in this game per se, you can still play the bonus games and others on the map, but I suppose you are trying to solve this to gain all gold stars.
The one you are asking about is rather tricky, but maybe it is time to get out the olde grid paper to map out your successful progress and then "try" other solutions.
After all, you can always go back to the Desk (as I often do) when you choose the wrong option.
Cheers
ETA: You need to test out where the line of 8 goes in the centre. There is an obvious solution to this if you check out the top line.

Edited on 01/13/2013 at 10:59:49 PM PST

[Post New]by t9s1n2 on Jan 13, 13 11:43 PM
I'm not sure what you mean. That 1 could fit anywhere.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 13, 13 11:55 PM
Hi again,
Really, don't stress too much as you can try a move (as you already have some decided upon as per your screen shot), but if it doesn't work out, simply go back to the Desk and try again.
Of course you will have to start over, but at least you know how to begin.
I approach these games as an oftentimes frustrating "trial and error" game when there are a lot of 1s and 2s in the grid. There is a logical solution, but sometimes I hit the wrong place. Eventually I/you will get there.
Persistence is often required.
Cheers

Edited on 01/13/2013 at 11:56:31 PM PST

Re:World Mosaics 6

[Post New]by JEAREG on Feb 16, 14 5:41 PM
Hi,

I've never used this game forum before. However,as far as this game goes, I am also "STUCK".

I'm very new to this game and haven't a clue what I'm doing. Is there a site that explains how it works? I really don't understand it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jreg

Go to: