bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Tribloos 2

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 14, 13 12:29 AM
The Tribloos are back in a brand new adventure! Join Trey and the gang as they embark on a brand new epic journey. The storms that wrecked havoc on their island have returned and they need to find a way of stopping them permanently before their friend Matilda the Dragon completely tires out! Can you help Trey build his way to the truth behind these terrible storms and stop whoever is responsible once and for all? Find out in The Tribloos 2!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:The Tribloos 2

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 14, 13 6:12 AM
Gosh !! GMAC !! Another fun and entertaining review you gave us today.

I just love them.

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Jan 14, 13 6:21 AM
Valdy wrote:Gosh !! GMAC !! Another fun and entertaining review you gave us today.

I just love them.

Hi Valdy and thank you I've been sick and haven't been doing too much on reviews but hopefully I'll be back more now I'm feeling better. Thanks again and for your reviews as well. Have a great day.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 14, 13 6:55 AM
Oh, sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well, GMAC. Just wrap up warm, huddle in the corner of the sofa under a blanket, and play a game.

[Post New]by CasualGamePlayer on Jan 14, 13 2:52 PM
GMAC I second that- your review was great! I always find your reviews informative and entertaining. I hope you are feeling better and look forward to reading more great reviews from you and all the other great reviewers, Valdy and many others, who take time to write them. I appreciate it as I am so busy with work etc. it guides and informs me which games to trial.

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Jan 14, 13 4:03 PM
Valdy wrote:Oh, sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well, GMAC. Just wrap up warm, huddle in the corner of the sofa under a blanket, and play a game.

Hi Valdy sorry I'm a little late getting back to this but thank you and don't worry that's exactly what I've been doing and I'm feeling better so hopefully I'll be around a little bit more and again thanks for your kind words and I hope your enjoying the game.

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Jan 14, 13 4:05 PM
CasualGamePlayer wrote:GMAC I second that- your review was great! I always find your reviews informative and entertaining. I hope you are feeling better and look forward to reading more great reviews from you and all the other great reviewers, Valdy and many others, who take time to write them. I appreciate it as I am so busy with work etc. it guides and informs me which games to trial.

Hi CasualGamePlayer and thank you I'm getting better thank goodness and hopefully I'll be around a little bit more and thank you for your kind words I really appreciate it. Hope you enjoy the game and have a great day.

Go to: