bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Tribloos 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 14, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to The Tribloos 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Tribloos 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Tribloos 2 forum

[Post New]by Beautiful43 on Jan 15, 13 9:37 AM
Suggestion to BFG - recommend to game developers that they post a contact person on the forum, for a few hours or days, of a new game. I've been ever so impressed with Aymes and his quick thoughtful responses.

Also, Flounder - Being new to the forums I checked the FAQ's. I understand about not posting rival websites or developer sites but would it be ok for Aymes to PM me the info about his site?

Thank you
Beautiful43

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Tribloos 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 16, 13 1:40 AM
Hi Beautiful43,

Thnaks for the suggestions - I'm happy to offer some help on the questions you have posed as well!

Just to let you know, if a developer takes the time to post a thread in their Game Forum, we will typically sticky that at the top of the Forum so that as many Fishies as possible can get involved.

With respect to PM'ing information that you would not normally post openly due to the Forum Rules, sending that type of info by PM is absolutely fine!

By the way, the best way of seeing if a game site/developer is ok to mention, is to check out bfgMonongahela’s post here! It explains how we implement that rule and also lists all the developers you are allowed to mention.

I hope this information is helpful!

bfgBaikal

Go to: