Smoke gun

[Post New]by Ladder3 on Jan 14, 13 3:24 PM
All the hints take to a door with bugs flying in front tried the smoke gun- nothing any help ty

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Smoke gun

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 14, 13 3:52 PM
Hi there Ladder3,
Welcome to the Games Forums.
I'm not sure whether you click on the gun first or the mosquitoes, (perhaps aim somewhere near the top of the elevator), but this should trigger a mini game whereby you have to shoot them all in a certain number of tries.
Wait till the mozzies are grouped together before you shoot.
I hope you manage to smoke 'em all.
Cheers

[Post New]by Ladder3 on Jan 14, 13 5:52 PM
TY

[Post New]by Ladder3 on Jan 15, 13 2:01 PM
No Help

[Post New]by sdf0801 on Jan 26, 13 4:30 PM
I am having the same issue. I have tried everything. Even starting over and doing the walk through step by step and it still wont activate the mini game with the smoke gun.

[Post New]by TassyDevil on Jan 29, 13 5:47 AM
Yeh, Ive tried everything ere, but no go. another 1 with a bug, if u pardon the pun. Cant any1 in admin post a fix for this on ere.

Edited on 01/29/2013 at 5:48:21 AM PST

[Post New]by Bids123 on Apr 8, 13 10:40 AM
TassyDevil wrote:Yeh, Ive tried everything ere, but no go. another 1 with a bug, if u pardon the pun. Cant any1 in admin post a fix for this on ere.

Yes a bad bug ... too bad the game was not too bad itself.

When you come out with a patch I'll keep on playing I guess ...

bur2000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by bur2000 on Jul 6, 13 2:30 PM
So after the nitrogen bug in the first part they managed to bug this one as well. Now I wonder whether to start the game and by chance be disappointed by not being able to finish...

Actually, I checked the forums to see if there was a critical bug in this game prior to starting it and what else to expect than, yes there is one. It happens quite often and not just with small titles like this one.

The most recent ones were Otherworld - Omens of Summer, Grim Tales - The Wishes and some Drawn part. Are they beta-testing with 5 people or what's wrong there?

Go to: