bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Pizza, Pizza!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 15, 13 12:29 AM
Help your pizza restaurant become the most popular in town in Pizza, Pizza! This exciting game takes you beyond a typical Match-3 experience and challenges you to work smarter and faster as you scramble to satisfy your customers. Bake yourself through challenging levels, bonuses and upgrades as you fight to keep your customers coming back and your pizzeria dream alive!

slm1948
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:Pizza, Pizza!

[Post New]by slm1948 on Jan 15, 13 11:02 AM
I haven't played this game and won't play this game. Not being able to play without a timer, even a generous one, means no sale to me. Listen up, developers! I'm not alone.

stingstungme
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by stingstungme on Jan 15, 13 11:08 AM
slm1948 wrote:I haven't played this game and won't play this game. Not being able to play without a timer, even a generous one, means no sale to me. Listen up, developers! I'm not alone.
',

Did you try casual mode?

I remember glancing at the timer and seeing I was allotted 10:30 seconds to finish. I finished in under 2 minutes.

The game is a no buy for me because it is boring, sketchy, and boring.
I find the game pointless. I make matches to save money to buy items then what?

I would rather play Burger Rush or Restaurant Rush which is exactly what I did.

Gdecorso
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Gdecorso on Jan 15, 13 12:33 PM
I wont buy unless they put an option too change the ridiculous cursor

[Post New]by darshanp on Jan 29, 13 2:22 PM
I bought this game and I too thought it was too simple. HaHa went from stupid simple to a level that I cannot win. I have tried probably 50 times and I cannot clear it.

Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by 0528 on Jan 29, 13 6:00 PM
i can't get through 1 level either.

bsbagwell
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by bsbagwell on Mar 11, 13 12:49 PM
I love the match 3 games. This is one is unique. But why so many having troubles getting past levels and no answer! I've played for hours, bought all the things and it gets stuck on the last level. Read the forums to see if they have it resolved before purchasing. Chili's is the last item on the menu to add. There is no walkthrough or any way to know how many levels you have. Love playing but going to post problems in another forum. I would wait to see if anyone has finished this game all the way before purchasing.

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Jan 22, 14 7:48 AM
Well..... I decided to try this one as I like match-3/builder games. BUT, after downloading the demo and opening the game, I didn't get past the sign-in portion as I could find no place that allowed me to turn down or turn off the loud music. (I don't like to be forced to adjust my speakers, as this option is usually available in my games.) I saw a square with musical notes and thought that might be where the sound could be adjusted, but when I clicked on it, the music continued at the same loud level, so I exited the game without even viewing the first match-3 screen.

If there is a volume control option in the game, it certainly wasn't handy to find for I clicked on different things and was unable to locate it. I would think that would be a basic option for all PC games these days.

It's a thumbs down for me on this one!

Classicaljazz

Go to: