jrunchey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Fisherman won't wake up

[Post New]by jrunchey on Jan 15, 13 9:14 AM
I have the antidote but can't wake up the fisherman on the dock to give it to him. Have I missed something?

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:Fisherman won't wake up

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jan 16, 13 1:21 PM
Hi jrunchey,
It is not the fisherman that you give the antidote to, it is LeGrande. Go back to his house and give it to him.

ekatot
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by ekatot on Jan 16, 13 2:22 PM
Hi, I had the antidote recipe that I got after delivering the code to LeGrande. And somehow, it disappeared. I no longer have it.. Where could it be?
I'm pathetic..................Thanks!

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jan 16, 13 8:45 PM
Hi ekatot,
Can't answer that as I had no issue with this. Did check the tech issue's and found that others had posted that as well. By the way, Your Not Pathetic, could happen to any of us. Get in contact to Customer Support. That would be my best advice. Sorry, couldn't be of more help.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 17, 13 9:52 AM
Hey ekatot,

Sounds like you may have run into a slight glitch!

Just write into Tech Support with a Dr. Felix and they'll do everything they can to help figure that out!

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Best of luck!

bfgIzara

ekatot
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by ekatot on Jan 24, 13 7:19 AM
thank you both very much.

angua2001
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by angua2001 on Jan 26, 13 12:52 PM
I have the same issue, I clicked onto the antidote recipe and it appears in my journal but it has disappeared from the body of Le Grande and is not in my inventory. I therefore cannot progress the game. Looks like a bug in the game.

Has this been reported previously and are the techs looking into it?

Go to: