bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

UPDATE! New PC version available! January 15, 2013

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 15, 13 12:33 PM
Hey there Fishies,

There's now an update available for the PC version of Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition!

This new version helps fix those progression issues with the mirror shard in Chapter 4.

That update is available in the Game Manager or by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Feel free to take a look at the following help article for some specific instructions:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If there are any questions or further issues please don't hesitate to contact Customer Support. To reach them, just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

Happy gaming!

bfgIzara

Re:UPDATE! New PC version available! January 15, 2013

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on Jan 16, 13 5:53 AM
Hi,
Thanks for the update for the 'mirror shard'. I was the first to report the 'glitch' and now I can carry on playing a game I was enjoying, and so far so good. I now have the shard, so once again THANKS.

NiceZombie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by NiceZombie on Jan 16, 13 7:52 AM
Thank you, it fixed the problem! Now to continue the great game

Thanks again

Edited on 01/16/2013 at 7:52:35 AM PST

[Post New]by syndney1099 on Jan 18, 13 7:42 PM
I love this game. The music is awesome and the hidden object scenes are difficult enough. I got so absorbed in the game that I forgot to look for the golden horseshoes. So I didn't mind too much that I had to start over when I had to leave it after solving a hidden object scene but leaving the last item to find (the safe code). But when I came back, I couldn't grab the code. Very frustrating as I could see it!
Second time around I was trucking my way through chapter four, had just turned the key into one of the upstairs bedrooms and same thing. No response. I will download the upgraded version, posted Jan.15 but just wanted you to know of the problems I've encountered. Too bad. It's a great game.

Sydney 1099

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on Jan 26, 13 4:10 PM
I had the mirror shard problem pre this thread being made. My game manager does not have the red blob that means 'game update available' by this game. If I hadn't come back looking to see if the problem was any closer to being solved, I'd never have realised it had been.

Could anyone clarify why there is no 'game update available' alert for this one? (I've had them for other games, and have one showing at the moment for another game, so I don't see why this game alone wouldn't have one).

Go to: