Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

Level 21

[Post New]by Csustar on Jan 15, 13 3:00 PM
Tried different approaches, but just miss the gold by a few seconds. Tried getting 2 wood piles, 3 on 1 and 2 on 1, then build a house so I have 10 workers, then build the saw and keep the guys busy on that, build a tool shed, then a house again, eventually the 2nd tool shed and keepum running on wood and tools, and work in the debris piles.

Any other better ways?

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

Re:Level 21

[Post New]by Csustar on Jan 15, 13 5:40 PM
Don't know how I did it really, followed above what I originally was doing, just watched closer and clicked faster.

J4zberg
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Level 21

[Post New]by J4zberg on May 22, 13 4:29 PM
Finally!!! Here are some of the things that helped me:

send 3 workers down to the woodpile under the main house and 2 to the wood pile at the right. When the first woodpile is done, send 2 workers to the one below that and, after the 3rd delivers the wood, send him (?) to help finish the woodpile to the right. Then three start on the first house. They will finish the first house about the same time as the 2 workers finish the third wood pile. Then 10 workers start the sawmill.

The instant you finish the sawmill, start 5 workers making wood. The instant those five leave the sawmill, send the other 5 in. Once there is wood, start making the other work houses until you have 20. Keep making all the wood as fast as you can.

By the time you have 20 workers, you will have some extra wood. Build ONE tool shed and start making tools. Keep the saw mill and tool shed going constantly. Whenever there are 10 tools, send 5 workers to clear one pile. If you clear all the piles on one side of the screen, you can sometimes time it so that you 4 of the workers never go back up to the main building and that saves some time.

I never did build the second tool shed.

Go to: