jackelfish
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

practice targets

[Post New]by jackelfish on Jan 15, 13 4:14 PM
I am in the second phase and need to click on 12 practice targets. I have found 11 and even with a lot of hints, there is nothing there. Can I bypass this?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:practice targets

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 15, 13 4:32 PM
Hi jackelfish,

I looked through our Awakening: The Skyward Castle Walkthrough and found a really great screenshot that shows where all those targets are. You can check it out by clicking right here. (You can also go to the full walkthrough by clicking on that other blue text. )

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

hopfan
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by hopfan on Aug 17, 13 1:10 PM
No skip

[Post New]by clynn52 on Jul 24, 14 5:01 PM
I am having the same problem - but I believe that it is because my computer, which is refurbished, was meant to be part of a network and has no graphics card other than what exists on the motherboard. Anything with intense graphics can create a glitch like this. I've had this problem with several games that I used to be able to play on my previous computer, which was not a networking one. Unfortunately, it died and at the time I purchased this one I didn't realize it had this limitation. This probably won't help you, but it is one possibility.

I wish too, that there was a skip feature for this target practice section!

[Post New]by clynn52 on Jul 26, 14 5:46 PM
I got it! I had to keep clicking hint, then clicking all around the hint's circle rather quickly. After about 4 tries, the last target showed itself. I had uninstalled & re-installed the game and re-booted. I finally started the whole game over again, only to find the same problem. But then I started clicking as I stated above, out of frustration and it worked.

Go to: