how to get upgrades

[Post New]by princessmaiataz on Jan 15, 13 6:53 PM
I was wandering if anyone knows how to achieve all powerups. I have played all levels from casual to elite and still have not been able to achieve them all.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:how to get upgrades

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 16, 13 8:00 PM
Welcome to the pond, princessmaiataz

I think you are asking about the "Full Power" trophy which is when you have all the powerups maxed out. This can only be done in Elite. The secret is to get good at the survival levels so that you can play the bonus rounds, and more importantly, play the boss levels for as long as possible. The more points you score on a level, the more powerups will upgrade (or unlock in the early part of the game).

I typically play the first boss for at least 20 minutes, preferably more, and try to go for 7-10 million points on that one level alone. There is a cap to how many powerups will upgrade for points scored, but collecting lots of treasures in the boss levels also lets you unlock more secret levels for more opportunities to upgrade powerups. The subsequent bosses can't be played for anywhere near that long, but I try to get them enraged at least six times for boss 2, four or five times for boss 3 and at least three times for all the rest. Enjoy!

Re:how to get upgrades

[Post New]by princessmaiataz on Jan 16, 13 9:22 PM
thank you for letting me know this I will try what you said and let you know how it works out

Go to: