The angel in the crypt won't release

[Post New]by Weyoun7 on Jan 15, 13 8:38 PM
I have cleared all the debris from the grate in the crypt. The angel is visible but the grate won't release. The entire scene has no active elements to release the angel. I'm running Windows 8 on a Dell PC. What do I do now?

Edited on 01/16/2013 at 2:28:27 PM PST

pamipets
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:The angel in the crypt won't release

[Post New]by pamipets on Jan 27, 13 6:26 AM
Shoot... I was hoping someone would have answered your question.. I can't get the angel out of the sarcophogus either.

MaryLent
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by MaryLent on Feb 8, 13 9:29 AM
Make sure there is nothing even touching the grate

[Post New]by kindredspiritgr on Feb 18, 13 3:25 AM
I also am stuck on this. Ive cleared the debris but the grate doesn't open for me to take the angel. Its not something I'm doing or not doing its a bug. So if I cant move forward in the game do I get a refund?

[Post New]by pamsteiner on Feb 19, 13 7:45 PM
Has anyone got a solution to this problem???

[Post New]by Judolph on Mar 3, 13 10:44 AM
Having the same problem-all debris cleared- grate stilled closed- can't get angel everything else in scene is frozen. No further ability to move anything in the scene.
Hint directs you to next scene as if you already have the angel

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 3, 13 4:06 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to see so many of you are running into trouble at this spot.

It does look like this is an issue with the game itself, so if you haven't already done so, please run a Dr. Felix Report for the game and send it in to our Tech Support Team through the Contact Us page. This information will really help us pinpoint where the problem is coming from and even how it might be fixed.

In the meantime, you might try starting the game again with a new profile. We have heard from other players that this will allow you to progress through the game with no problem at the crypt.

Also, we would like to collect info about issues like this in the specific thread here. This helps us track the magnitude of recurring problems and get updates to you quickly. I'm going to lock this separate discussion now, but you're welcome to post over there if you'd like.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: