bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

UPDATE! New PC version Available - January 16, 2013

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jan 16, 13 1:32 PM
Hi Fishies,

We have some good news! A new PC version of Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition has been released that includes the following:

- Players who did not receive the postman doll or key should be able to progress. Any issues with the archivist puzzle not completing should be fixed.
- Reduced the timer for the puzzle skip.
- The chess game will now start immediately when you place the last figurine.
- The Main Menu buttons should not have issues where they do not respond.
- The swinging mace interaction outside of the Elevator has been adjusted slightly.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to our help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with the game, please contact our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to help. Just click on the green on the right to get to our help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us on the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Edited on 01/21/2013 at 10:46:38 AM PST

Re:UPDATE! New PC version Available - January 16, 2013

[Post New]by Dominick_Fontana on Jan 18, 13 10:28 PM
That's great news! Thanks. It sounds like it will fix all the problems I had with the game. Very fast update. I appreciate it.

[Post New]by FrenchLady1 on Jan 21, 13 7:00 PM
In the game when the punch card is ready, it's gone. No card is sitting there for me to pick up. I did un-install the game and re-installed it to see if it fixed this issue. Nope, sure didn't. Please help!! Thanks.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 23, 13 2:35 AM
Hi FrenchLady1,

I have provided some help for you here if you would like to check it out!

Hoping this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by colletter7 on Jan 27, 13 3:25 PM
Hello. Any help for us at the portal??????????

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 30, 13 2:29 AM
Hi colletter7,

I'm not too sure what type of help you need with the portal but I would encourage you to check out the free Nightmare Realm: In the End... Walkthrough for some specific guidance!

If you’re looking for a specific item or puzzle, try using your browser’s search function by pressing keyboard keys CTRL and F at the same time, bringing up your search bar. Enter a keyword like “PORTAL” and hit enter to jump to sections containing that word.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by LosAngeHell on Jan 30, 13 7:19 AM
Hi, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling this new version. However, it still has not resolved the issues I have had with an action that claims to be needed in the House Hall where there is no undone action mentioned in the Strategy Guide. It also does not resolve the issue of the lever not working, or anything else new from that point in the game. Please let me know if anyone else has encountered these issues and how you resolved them. Thank you.

fiorel4
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by fiorel4 on Feb 5, 13 1:04 AM
I can't go through the portal - I am not getting the device needed to put the photos on. It there something I have missed?

[Post New]by colletter7 on Feb 11, 13 12:02 PM
In the game nightmare realm in the end there is a portal you are supposed to go through. When i try it says I am not going to leave until i find my daughter. There is no villian face as the walkthrough shows. Can you let me know if I have missed something or do you have to correct something so I can post the pictures that I have?

Go to: