Pixieydust
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Level 39 makes me want to pull my hair out!!

[Post New]by Pixieydust on Jan 16, 13 10:52 PM
ARGH!! Oh man, this level....I have not had any levels this hard for me to get 3 stars like this...each time I get worse!! I have done what others suggested..but I am always short on food and gold to clear up the middle....ugh..or I have enough gold and not enough stone and food....I have tried so many combinations that I now have to shut the game off for the night..too frustrated.

More advice would be lovely. I have the warehouse leveled up asap. I do the logs, then the sawmill, then the iron, then go back collect pumpkins and wood and build up the iron again...then I work on one extra person and the steps then up to the warehouse...I do the fort asap, but I always have to chop down a lot and get the iron from up above, I do collect asap but still short.

Anyway...great game, I would like to complete it with 3 stars though.

Pixiey

Pixieydust
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:Level 39 makes me want to pull my hair out!!

[Post New]by Pixieydust on Jan 17, 13 9:08 PM
I guess I have to answer my own quest for help. I went to youtube to see a really great tutorial and figured out with this level, building the wall before the fort was the smarter thing to do. I got it all done just as the timer started ticking.

This game I give 5 stars for and plan on replaying again probably tonight!

[Post New]by ax2usn on Aug 30, 13 9:28 AM
What bonuses did you see other than Clock Stop at the very beginning. I'm pretty sure there is a Speed bonus if tasks are accomplished in the right sequence.

Pixieydust
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by Pixieydust on Jul 21, 14 10:21 PM
I had not seen this before..the only bonus I saw was the time one...so you can get bounses for doing something in the right order? wow!

Go to: