1941grandma
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Developers

[Post New]by 1941grandma on Jan 17, 13 7:33 AM
well it does not seem as though the developers are interested in making the changes to this game that a lot of us would like to. see. It's a shame because it is the sort of game that I would play more than once if there were a few changes.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Developers

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 17, 13 9:58 AM
Thanks for that feedback, 1941grandma!

If you write into Customer Support with your comments, they'll be able to save and pass those along to the developer. Just one other way to have your voice heard!

To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

Cheers!

bfgIzara

1941grandma
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by 1941grandma on Jan 17, 13 10:07 AM
Thank you bfglzara

I'll do that

dosnomads
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by dosnomads on Jan 19, 13 2:04 AM
Well I did contact Customer Support as was suggested by BFG as I am sure many others have..
The response was to the effect that BFG did not necessarily contact the devs to make changes.
This is not a timed game so how difficult can it be to be able to save mid game.
The later levels take so long to complete, most people cannot give hours to one level in a game.
I've now sometimes resorted to putting my laptop in sleep mode so as not to lose the level, but this isn't the ideal solution!
This ongoing problem is spoiling what I think is a good strategy game.

[Post New]by LadiaGroup on Jan 19, 13 6:58 AM
Thank you and many others for the comments and wishes! We are carefully
following the discussion and your achievements in the game. I can't give
specific details, but the work is progressing!

HemiGamer
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by HemiGamer on Jan 20, 13 8:50 AM
I would like to add to this discussion and hope that the devs come up with an update soon. My game on Level 23 has frozen 3 times towards the end. I have done all of the fixes suggested by BFG, such as updating video drivers, etc. I could live with the freezes if the game would save and I could restart my computer and then continue. I'm quitting until saving mid-level becomes available. This is really too bad because I was enjoying this game very much.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jan 22, 13 4:31 AM
Thank you Ladia Group, I am hoping that your means that we will soon be able to save our progress because I really love this game and will be playing it over and over again as I am a city/empire builder at heart.

Now if you were to add an untimed option to your first Ancient Rome game I would be able to buy that one too as I am sure others would. Alas not every game player is a youngster and those of us with arthritic hands etc cannot/will not play timed games so without a relaxed option you are only selling your game to a portion of the population <nudge><nudge> .

Go to: