bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch version is here! January 17, 2013

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jan 17, 13 2:48 PM
Hi iFishies,

Great news! We now have the iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition available! You can click here to check out the iPad version, and here for the iPod touch and iPhone version.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to get some tips or to ask questions to other players. If you're experiencing any technical issues with Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition, you can view our help article that covers some basic troubleshooting steps here:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

You can also post any technical problems you encounter in the game here in our dedicated technical issues thread.

If you continue to experience issues with the game, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can assist you further.

Also, if you’d like to learn more about how to use the Forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

anges35
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re:The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch version is here! January 17, 2013

[Post New]by anges35 on Jan 23, 13 10:58 AM
Suggest you rewrite the iPad version! It took 4 hours to download, a day and a night to install, Inventory items go missing, many HOS fail to register.

I started the game over with different name to make sure I hadn't missed anything...this time the ROPE LATTER wasn't even on the tree to get! So I won't even get as far as previously. First time, the key from the dusted paining went missing from Inventory.

I will request my money back unless this gets updated to work.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 23, 13 12:30 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about those issues in the game, anges35, how frustrating!

I would definitely contact Mobile Support here as they can work with you directly to help figure out what may be causing those issues. To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

Thanks and best of luck!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by BinBinKhoo on Feb 6, 13 2:00 PM
Hi,

The game plot is awesome, albeit some annoying issues, which am not sure if it is a game bug.

When I played to the part where in the CRYPT got the KEY from the HOS, so that I can drop it into the MANHOLE in the centre of the CRYPT; It just would not react, despite umpteen attempts.

Initially I thought I missed a step or took the wrong key. So I used HINT and even referred to STRATEGY GUIDE, they all pointed to the right manhole and the right key.

Perhaps you can look into that?
Many thanks!

[Post New]by Yviepie on Feb 23, 13 1:19 PM
May contain a spoiler - OK well I just said in anther forum that I had a technical issue as well with one of my collected items vanishing. I started the game again & it worked fine. What was particularly annoying was I had to skip that bloody rail track puzzle second time around. Was doing my head in just couldn't get it that second time around. But anyway ...

The graphics (not so much of the characters) of the landscapes, the forest, the house were just brilliant. I loved them & spent a good time enjoying. I couldn't help but think of the outrageous amount of oak & stone masonry that would have gone into such a place and the master craftsmen that would have done it all. There were so many gorgeous pieces - paintings, furniture, armory, china etc etc etc all done to perfection. Just lovely.

I would have loved more scenes in the forest too. Fabulous. Imagine my horror then when at the end the house with all its glorious bits & pieces suddenly collapses! That was too much!

All congratulations to whoever was responsible for the graphics. I loved it )except for that bloody rail puzzle)

PS the hint & skip buttons are too easy to lean on accidently if playing on the iPad (mini) in my case but that's not restricted to just this game.

anges35
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by anges35 on Mar 3, 13 8:27 AM
Thank you for the reply- usually I don't get one!

I see the order for this was billed on Jan. 22. Is it possible that this was not the iPad version? I'm sorry but I don't know where the green envelope is.

I have replayed the game 4 times and none will not go further with the Armory after I loaded and fired the rifle twice. The animal settings match the settings on the cloth. 'Hint" only circles that cloth. I can not go any further and the game is sitting unfinished,

TIA
anger35

bfgIzara wrote:I'm so sorry to hear about those issues in the game, anges35, how frustrating!

I would definitely contact <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page>Mobile Support</a> here as they can work with you directly to help figure out what may be causing those issues. To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

Thanks and best of luck!

bfgIzara

Go to: