bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Post any Reality Show: Fatal Shot technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Jan 18, 13 12:34 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

suze14
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Post any Reality Show: Fatal Shot technical issues here only

[Post New]by suze14 on Jan 18, 13 12:52 AM
as soon as I start the cannonball mini game it freezes and have to use task manager to exit....happened 3x....

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Jan 18, 13 3:06 AM
Hi suze14,

I'm sorry to hear that.

I suggest that you check first that the video card driver is up to date, as this can sometimes be the cause of a freeze.

If that doesn't help, please don't hesitate to write in to Tech Support Team by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our reps will be happy to work with you directly to try and figure that out!

Good luck!

bfgTokoro

lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lauder on Jan 18, 13 5:59 AM
I have a new windows 8 computer and everthing is up to date. when I got to the cannon ball game my game froze to and had a hard time getting out of game.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Jan 18, 13 6:34 AM
Hi lauder,

Thanks for letting us know about that!

Since your drivers are up to date, we would really appreciate it if you could take the time to run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and send that over to our Tech Support Team. This way we could gather more information about this and offer you the best support.

Thank you for working with us.

bfgTokoro

lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lauder on Jan 18, 13 6:58 AM
Hi just went back into game to see if I should delete it ,and tried1 more time and it worked, I have no idea what happened but it is ok now.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 18, 13 9:39 AM
That's so great, lauder! Very happy to hear that it worked the second time around.

Happy gaming!

bfgIzara

beentheya
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by beentheya on Jan 18, 13 10:58 AM
The game freezes on the cannon ball game. It did it on the Collector's edition and on this one also. I have no problems with any other game, just this one, so think it is not my computer.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 18, 13 11:27 AM
That's definitely odd that both the CE and SE are freezing at that cannon ball part, beentheya.

Since your other games are working fine, it may help to adjust a few of the settings that help the game to play. (Each game is designed a bit differently, so some games may not work while other work fine!)

First, running the game as an administrator may do the trick, as this helps to make sure the game has access to all of the needed resources to play.

If that doesn't help, then please be sure to get in touch with Tech Support. They'll go through some other options for you to get the game working again!

Just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left to reach them.

I hope this is helpful and best of luck!

bfgIzara

4Cats4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by 4Cats4 on Jan 19, 13 3:46 PM
Same problem here. Game plays fine until cannon ball mini game. Game freezes up. Tried a few times, same problem. Its a shame because I was going to purchase the game when my trial was up. Windows 8, everything up to date here.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jan 20, 13 3:36 AM
Heya 4Cats4, welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry to hear that your game is currently freezing at the cannon ball game as well!

If you haven't tried them yet, i would definitely recommend that you have a look at some of the troubleshooting steps that bfgIzara right above. These might help to get your game up and running again so you can keep enjoying it .

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

grand904
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by grand904 on Mar 10, 14 8:22 PM
i just bought the game and like all the other technical issues posted on this page the game freezes when i get to the cannonball screen. I have backed out and restarted the game twice with the same results. i have a new laptop with windows 8

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on May 1, 14 12:24 AM
Game freezes every time I go to play the cannonball puzzle. I do CTRL-ALT-DEL, as you do, and get an access violation error.

hjulgirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by hjulgirl on Aug 6, 14 6:05 AM
I to am having the same problem.

help

[Post New]by Lisamcn11 on Aug 13, 14 9:35 AM
game freezeing at cannonball mini game as well...new windows 8 computer here

[Post New]by wallie25 on Oct 3, 14 3:48 PM
Never had any issues with these games before. However this one keeps crashing in about 3 of the puzzles so far. Have had to skip 2 to move on. Very frustrating.

braedan05
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Cannonball mini game

[Post New]by braedan05 on Oct 4, 14 9:38 AM
I am experiencing the same issue with the game freezing

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Nov 5, 14 2:50 AM
Game freezes on cannonball puzzle. Has done so twice.

Demo trial ended, so not buying this until it is fixed!

Go to: