[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jan 18, 13 3:00 AM
Any comments fishes?

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

Re:Todays DD 18 January 2013

[Post New]by gingergal on Jan 18, 13 8:21 AM
twinsoniclab - You'll love it! (well hopefully!) Really is in my top 3 of all time favourites as you can tell from my gushing review! Which I won't repeat.

Usual elephant - change mode during play, no random click penalty, no repeating of scenes and not that many HOS.

There are no collectables but for a DD it's a steal - great length, and more importantly great quality.

Even though I was enjoying the beginning it wasn't until the end of chapter 1/ beginning of chapter 2 that I was in love with it. I am a bit quicker now re games but it's still longer than recent surface:noise she couldn't make. End is tied up so no worries there.

Edited on 01/18/2013 at 8:21:48 AM PST

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Jan 18, 13 1:05 PM
I've just played the demo and enjoyed it.

Have just played Mystery Trackers the Void, and MT Raincliff from Elephant, so will save this for another day as I feel like something from a different developer, and I have got several unplayed games still to do (Farmington, BCA Paris, Tantalus, er.....oh hang on not that many, maybe I will get it and save it for later )

Will put it on my "to get" list anyway

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Jan 18, 13 4:06 PM
I tried to resist purchasing another DD, but this was just too much fun to pass up at $2.99

Graphics were wonderful.

There is a journal.

There is a map, and it can be used to transport from scene to scene.

There are 3 modes of play : casual, advanced and hardcore. You can change modes mid-game.

Hogs: There are approx. 21 hos. In many scenes, you will need to use items in your inventory to complete the hos. I had to exit hos and look around for the item needed, but I found that interesting and it broke the monotony of straight hogs.

Hint: The hint button fills in approx. 45 secs in casual mode:
approx. 1 min in advanced mode:
there are NO hints in hardcore mode....not even sparkles to indicate Hog scenes or areas of interest

Puzzles: There are approx. 25 puzzles. In easy mode, puzzles can be skipped in approx. 1 min, in approx. 1min 30 secs in advanced mode, and cannot be skipped in hardcore moded.

This was a great deal for me, and took approx. 5 hours to complete in easy mode. Well worth the trial, at least.

Go to: