excellent game, one of my favourites.

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

Re:Todays DD 19 January 2013

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Jan 19, 13 2:52 AM
Fantastic deal at $2.99

Options include music, sound effects and ambient volume control; screen resolution, fullscreen and widescreen control; custom cursor or system cursor.

There are voiceovers.

Cutscenes and graphics are beautiful.

There are 2 modes of play: casual and expert. You cannot change modes mid-game. There were still sparkles indicating HOS in expert mode.

Hints recharge in approx. 1 min in casual mode and 2 mins in expert mode. Hints work outside of HOS.

There is a journal with the story and clues.

There is a map. It gives your current location, areas that have objectives to complete, and it is interactive.

There are 35 morphing objects to collect. If you miss some of the morphing objects, you cannot go back to get them in certain areas.

HOS: There are approximately 28 iHOS.

Puzzles: There are approx. 18 puzzles. They can be skipped after 2 mins.

There is a lot of interaction throughout the game. It took me about 5 hours to complete in casual mode, skipping 1 puzzle.

This is one of my favourite games, and I highly recommend. It is well-worth the $2.99.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jan 19, 13 3:39 AM
This is a good deal for this game, the ending was tied up the bonus in the CE is a bonus and there is morphs in a SE! Some morphs are really slow so it's hard to find.

It's not a hard game but I enjoyed it, VG game.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jan 19, 13 7:45 AM
sorry mildew wolf When I say it's not a hard game I should be clearer as that doesn't mean it's an easy game. With a lot of locations as it goes on there is a lot of back and forth, and like you I play that way to make it more challenging and it always is but I worked it out. So the back and forth of it isn't easy and remembering where everything is, is never easy. Can't remember much about the puzzles but didn't think most of them were hard (for me but everyone is different).

I was so annoyed at myself as it wasn't till I finished the game I realised there was a transporter map! I love maps and I trudged everywhere! And it was a good length took me hours (can't remember how many.)

Go to: