bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Costume Chaos forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 19, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Costume Chaos forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Costume Chaos players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Word_Dudely
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:Welcome to Costume Chaos forum

[Post New]by Word_Dudely on Feb 20, 09 10:07 AM
I like it!

[Post New]by misformichelle on Feb 20, 09 2:57 PM
i am pleasantly amused by this! i'm curious what the full play is like but in the 35 min i've played thus far nothing to be bored with. interesting time management with enough of a difference to keep it...different! that's unexpected!

[Post New]by beskrajnost on Feb 21, 09 11:09 PM
to me is just slow moving game..

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Feb 25, 09 12:57 PM
Same here just a slow moving game that keeps freezing my computer bad....I know its not my computer I bought plenty of BFG games and have no problems....I emailed BFG on this and they said its my computer I told what I just said in this reply "I purchased many game from you and never had problems".It amazes me how BFG won't admit its on their side not mine.

[Post New]by sexnroses on Mar 2, 09 2:51 PM
got the game ,but it wont save when i go out and go back in.it asks for me to put in my name every time??? any ideals?????????

[Post New]by kittyteacher on Jul 14, 09 1:36 PM
I love the game, but then I designed costums for my humanities class that I taught. One problem, game begain to freeze up on level five and will not move pass level six. Anyone have any suggestions (yes I had enough points to poss on to the next level).

Go to: