finished !!

[Post New]by 27colleen on Jan 19, 13 12:15 PM
Just finished the games was verry dificult but afther reading the spoiler alerts i made it too the end.

Sef256
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:finished !!

[Post New]by Sef256 on Jan 20, 13 2:09 AM
Cool

Cjb58
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by Cjb58 on Jan 20, 13 5:09 AM
Thats great! May I ask you how to handle level 24? I'm really stuck.
Cyndy

trish999
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by trish999 on Jan 21, 13 7:58 PM
I just finished the game too. Longest levels ever with no save. Here are a few spoilers for everyone.

When it says the city is on fire, click on the banner and it will take you to the fire. I didn't discover that until close to the end of the game.

Do not proceed to the next level of houses until all of your houses are upgraded. If one or two will not upgrade, chances are they won't upgrade at all unless you build another school, hospital or whatever it is you need for that upgrade. Build it as close as possible to the houses that have not upgraded.

On the levels when you need to send lots of soldiers to Rome, build your barracks as fast as you can. By the time you get to the end of the level that mission will be accomplished.

Happy gaming everyone!!!

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jan 22, 13 4:09 AM
Congratulations Trish .

I totally agree about needing a save option though so I hope the devs take note of that for the next game they make which I truly hope will be another game like this where we have the freedom to build where we wish. I just adore these type of games .

Go to: