agf8623
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Aveyond 3 FYI

[Post New]by agf8623 on Feb 19, 09 11:46 PM
I wanted to let everyone know that Aveyond 3 will be coming out soon. It's quite a bit darker and longer than the first two games. Te'ijal, the vampire from Aveyond 1, is a lead protagonist. She gave me plenty of funny story lines to work with, so get ready to laugh while you play.

I'll have more information when the game is closer to its release in May.

~Amanda, the creator

hrslvr_paints
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,224 Posts

Re:Aveyond 3 FYI

[Post New]by hrslvr_paints on Feb 19, 09 11:48 PM
OMG! Yay! Thanks, Amanda! I knew this was due soon, but it's nice to know the month of release! So looking forward to it!

*Swims off to the developer's website to check things there.*

Heimdall
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Heimdall on Feb 23, 09 11:40 AM
The release month is around May, I think.

swirly
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by swirly on Feb 24, 09 12:47 AM
Ahh, I heard about it a while ago and have been SO excited, Aveyond is one of my favourite games.

Yay Te'ijal and Galahad!
It's nice to see some (kind of ) friendly faces from Aveyond are back.

I really love your games!

agf8623
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by agf8623 on Mar 4, 09 4:14 PM
Thank you, so much swirly! I love making them and bringing them here. It's exciting to share my creations with everyone on BFG.

Edited on 03/04/2009 at 4:14:58 PM PST

jaquelle
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,737 Posts

[Post New]by jaquelle on Mar 22, 09 3:11 PM
Amanda.

So pleased to hear there's a new Aveyond adventure. They are the best games I have ever played, absolutely love them.

Can't wait, Thanks Amanda.

[Post New]by mcm1m1 on May 14, 09 1:50 PM
Oh thank god! I was worried the game wouldn't be brought here, it's a good thing for me, because this site is the only way I can play these games. By the way Amanda, I love all of the Aveyond games including Ahriman's Prophecy, I was so happy to discover there is going to be a third one very soon. I've enjoyed keeping up with the progress on amaranthia.com, and I especially loved the interviews

Go to: