Where do you build the gate in the 2nd orchard?

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Jan 19, 13 8:21 PM
I am finding the instructions for this game sadly lacking... or I am extremely dense tonight. The goal for the second orchard starts out by having to build a gate in the fence to the south. The only fencing I see is on either side of the road (I assume) to the north? I have clicked on my character, the BUILD, the GATE, and then all over the orchard... left, right, top, bottom, on the fence, below the fence, above the fence, and on and on... to no avail. The game will just not let me build the gate. Where in the world is this stupid gate supposed to go? I am wasting so much trial time trying to do this that the game will be a "no buy" at this rate. Too bad because it seemed like kind of a cute game.

Re:Where do you build the gate in the 2nd orchard?

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Jan 20, 13 3:21 AM
Hi. You scroll down by hovering your cursor towards the bottom of the screen until you see the fence. There's a place that looks like a a locked gate. Select your character, then the hammer icon, then select the gate from the menu and place it where that "locked gate" is. It's a bit hard to tell due to the game's graphics, however, it worked for me. I hope that helps.

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Jan 22, 13 2:02 AM
Thanks, Blooming_Lilac! I did try to scroll down but I never got more than a tiny fraction but I'll try it again.

ETA: Ah. I see why it didn't work for me before. I "assumed" that to scroll down I would just need to hover over the bottom of the "field". Not so. Have to go all the way to the bottom of the window below the info area. Weird way to scroll the game but now I know. LOL

Edited on 01/22/2013 at 2:11:19 AM PST

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Jan 23, 13 10:51 PM
You're welcome. I wasn't sure if I explained it very well. Did you buy the game after all? I can't decide if I want it or not.

Go to: