bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

UPDATED Mac version now available! August 19, 2013

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jan 20, 13 12:39 AM
Heya Mac Fishies, 

You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Death Pages: Ghost Library Collector's Edition players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors  help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 08/19/2013 at 3:28:08 PM PST

Re:The Mac version is here! January 20th 2013

[Post New]by Heavenlyrabbit on Jan 20, 13 11:20 AM
Downloaded trial. It went quickly and game seemed to be a "must buy" BUT the cursor is exceedingly sluggish in this game. It's not in any other game. I posted this in the technical thread as well.

Mac_too
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Mac_too on Jan 21, 13 5:38 AM
Well, that is encouraging. Elephant games have been unplayable lately. Perhaps I'll try it and see if the 'blank text boxes' , 'missing inventory items' and 'black cut scenes' that have the main problems, have been resolved.

texasannie
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by texasannie on Jan 22, 13 6:11 AM
I've been having same problem with blank boxes and blank cut scenes...very frustrating. with this one too. holding off buying

Edited on 01/22/2013 at 6:12:31 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 23, 13 1:02 AM
Hi Mac Fishies,

For those of you having performance or display issues, have you looked at our Mac specific help page here?

If you have already tried the suggestions offered, please don't hesitate to contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. They will be glad to assist you and provide some more specific advice.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 23, 13 8:36 PM
Playing on MacBook 10.8.
Also experiencing blank black boxes, including ones on inventory, and blank cut scenes.
ETA: Also missing my player name on title page, puzzle info, and written info in strategy guide (I can see the pictures of puzzles on the RHS, and can click on them to enlarge). Too frustrating to play.

Edited on 01/23/2013 at 9:16:43 PM PST

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Aug 19, 13 3:27 PM
Hi everyone,

Great news! A new Mac version is available for Death Pages: Ghost Library Collector's Edition! This latest version now supports Intel HD 3000/4000 cards.

**Please note: This new version of the game is not compatible with old save files, so you will need to start over in the game. Additionally, the game is no longer compatible with OS version 10.5.**

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Tech Support Team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

Go to: