Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Do the little ones eat the funiture????

[Post New]by Uzea on Jan 22, 13 12:24 AM
I am on level 26 and I find it very hard to get enough chairs for all at the same time any help on this would be nice so sad that there is no save as it is a very nice but quite difficult game

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:Do the little ones eat the funiture????

[Post New]by Uzea on Jan 22, 13 1:52 AM
Sorry it was Level 27, and i did finish it but I still need a tip to handle the furniture problem, as it took me forever to do the last 2 levels

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jan 22, 13 4:03 AM
The way I have played the game is to have a warehouse area and build up a supply of over 1,000 items each before building the houses up and so far it seems to have worked.

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Uzea on Jan 22, 13 5:58 AM
I did try this in level 29 and it worked perfect but also in this level it is possible to produce the chairs that helped a lot so this level was much easier than all other levels:-) Thanks

SharonGia
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by SharonGia on Jan 31, 13 9:18 AM
Well I noticed the chairs need boards, which needs logs. So if you run short of those then the furniture dosen't produce. And I usually have alot of sawmills and woodcutters so that is very curious how I run out.

So I wind up spending money to import logs/boards so the furniture factory can produce.

Right now I am stuck on level 26 and cannot complete it. The houses just do not upgrade even though I have them next to gardens. monuments, great building etc. If anyone has advice on how they completed level 26 I would appreciate it.

Sharon

Go to: