bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Reviews for Puzzler World 2013

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Jan 22, 13 12:38 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Puzzler World 2013? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Puzzler World 2013 page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgTokoro

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Re:Reviews for Puzzler World 2013

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Jan 22, 13 12:38 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to add to the OP: This thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game) please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable to the review thread.

While the reviews in this thread are first and foremost helpful to other players, they also tell us and all who were involved in making this game, what you liked/disliked most, what you’d like to see more/less of in future games, etc. This can only help us in continuing to provide better games, which is what we all want!

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be proactively removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews) that pop up in this thread.

For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.

Thank you!

bfgTokoro

alexcarl
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by alexcarl on Jan 22, 13 6:34 AM
This is a great game. Over 1000 games with many different types. This is the 3rd of its type. Its terrific!!

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Jan 22, 13 8:54 AM
I never played the other two versions of this game and found myself lost even on the first puzzle with no instructions to get me started. The main puzzle screen even looks foreign. What are the chemical beakers supposed to be? Why doesn't the question mark button do anything? So many questions begs a question in itself - is the best puzzle in the game the actual game itself?

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Jan 22, 13 12:35 PM
I also found it confusing. And usually I'm really good at word puzzles but these didn't make any sense to me. I got a hint on another puzzle, but didn't understand the hint. There's not enough info on how to play each puzzle. It's just not clear enough.

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on Jan 22, 13 1:33 PM
No buy. There are no instructions and I couldn't even put in my name. Tried to play the first game but couldn't figure out what I was supposed to be doing. Forget that noise...I'm not interested in games I can't play.

jeannemaria
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by jeannemaria on Jan 22, 13 4:28 PM
I have the first Puzzler world and I like that game. I would give the first game 3-1/2 stars. I thought this game would be great but it is very disappointing, This Puzzler World 2013 really sucks. No instructions!!! I got bogged down on the last number of the first Puzzle Link-it. I did not have any money left for hints, because you only have 10 coins to start with, I could not exit the game. This game is just terrible.
I give it

[Post New]by BeachLady704 on Jan 22, 13 6:38 PM
Absolutely awful! I love puzzles games but only if I know the rules for the puzzles. Most of these "puzzles" were non-intuitive and it was really difficult to find the rules. if you're still playing and stuck, click the f1 button on screen, click the next f1 button, then scroll down until you find the name of the puzzle for which you need instructions. Beware though, the instructions are very poorly written so even after reading them you still may not understand what you need to do. This game is so very disappointing it's a no buy, no way, no how, never.

Edited on 01/22/2013 at 6:40:28 PM PST

lvd04
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by lvd04 on Jan 22, 13 6:48 PM
I loved the first Puzzler World and had it on 3 different platforms. When the 2nd came out I bought it sight unseen - always a big mistake. It was not nearly as good as the first. Now this - I agree with everyone else. It's impossible. I got through the first puzzle because i had done them before, but after that, I didn't have a clue what I was supposed to do. So glad I tried this before I bought it. What in the world were the devs thinking???

2easy
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by 2easy on Jan 22, 13 11:48 PM
Gotta be a joke, right?

[Post New]by iamabeachbum on Jan 29, 13 2:54 PM
I love the first Puzzle World, I can tolerate the second one but this one...I should have read the reviews before I bought it! I would return it immediately if that were an option. Since I am stuck with I game that I cannot understand I can only hope that I can find instructions somewhere else that may help.

mudlark101
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by mudlark101 on Feb 13, 13 1:59 AM
This is my first time with this type of game, I love it. Am stuck on a couple of Annagrams at the end. I have found it is not hard to work out how to play. I have played some of these puzzles in book form and find using the computer to solve puzzles is great, especialy suduko. I really like this game. Sorry to those who have had trouble because it is good fun. Tokens can always be obtained by replaying bonus puzzles which help when stuck.

raindear82
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by raindear82 on May 8, 13 7:45 PM
In spite of some of the negative reviews here I went ahead and bought the game. I figured there were so many different kinds of puzzles, I would just play the ones I could figure out. Well, after stumbling a bit on the first 4 or 5 puzzles, I managed to figure everything out. It wasn't as hard as I expected, and I am having a lot of fun. I have the most trouble with the Takegaki puzzle. Thank goodness for hint tokens . I have been having a great time and am on #144 so you can see I'm having a good time. 5 stars.

Go to: