cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD 22 January 2013

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jan 22, 13 3:58 AM
Any comments fishes?
If you like Jigsaws this is a good buy, especially at DD price.
You can then go to the site and download more. They have free packs plus some for about $15 each.

jellow10
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

Re:Todays DD 22 January 2013

[Post New]by jellow10 on Jan 22, 13 7:40 AM
This is an AWESOME game and a steal as a DD!! I've played many of the included puzzles but then decided to try incorporating my own pictures. It was a piece of cake. I found a website with scenic pictures and I make puzzles out of them. And I can customize as much as I want. If you like doing puzzles, please try this game. I don't see how you can resist it.

LadyLark
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLark on Jan 22, 13 7:41 AM
I went for it. Definitely worth the DD price! I usually do Jigsaws online, but it's nice to have such a vast array on my local drive. There is a lot of bad jigsaw software out there, but I'm enjoying this one a lot.

kinget
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by kinget on Jan 22, 13 8:36 AM
This is THE best jigsaw game available. I have nearly 600 puzzles in mine including the ones that came with it. Wallpapers make great puzzles, though occasionally the file type won't work. The next best thing to a huge puzzle table - and much easier on arthritic hands!!!

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jan 22, 13 10:18 AM
Unfortunately, this program wants to install other programs. It will not work without these other programs. This is a HUGH warning sign for me. No Buy

Delta77
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by Delta77 on Jan 22, 13 11:03 AM
Excellent jigsaw puzzle game. You can change the number of pieces per puzzle and/or the cut of the pieces and create your own puzzles. Additional packs are available on the developer's website -- both free and purchase. I bought this game when it first came to BFG and still play it. This is a steal at DD prices if you like jigsaw puzzles cause you will get many hours of play for $2.99!

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jan 22, 13 11:09 AM
I bought this at the last DD, I don't do many jigsaws but on the rare occasion I do I think this seems to be the best of them. I upload pics of my dog and fun things and can choose how hard or how many pieces or type of pieces I want to use on it.

I keep it in my GM so I can play it when I feel like doing a jigsaw. I still think nothing beats a 'real' jigsaw but as it takes up too much room in real life it's the next best thing.

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Jan 22, 13 1:32 PM
If you like jigsaws at all, and don't own this game, JUMP on it at this price! I have owned versions of this for years, but when it came to BF, I bought it immediately. As someone said above, this is a game that stays in my GM all the time, as I never know when the urge to do a puzzle will strike. I have trialed all the jigsaw games available here, and IMHO this is far and away the best. What a DD!

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Jan 22, 13 3:54 PM
Thanks to all the great fishies for the reviews and all the information on the features available. I wasn't too fond of many of the pictures offered, but when I saw that you could create your own, I just had to try. I used some photos of my kids, which they just loved!!!! I could customize to fewer pieces so that the kids could complete the puzzles also. This is a buy for me. I do prefer doing cardboard jigsaw puzzles, but found that I just couldn't keep all the pieces with my little taking off with them. This way, I know that I won't get to the end of a jigsaw puzzle with 2 pieces missing.

Go to: