bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Xmas Blox forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Xmas Blox forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Xmas Blox players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

grandmabw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Welcome to Xmas Blox forum

[Post New]by grandmabw on Nov 30, 08 5:51 PM
when I get to the end of the timed version, level 30, I could not find a way to start over if I wanted to do the whole thing over or if someone else wanted to play it through. most games have asked for someone to sign in to start and you can change players to start over, but I cannot find a way on this game. am I missing something? I liked the game otherwise.

gringojoy
Catfish
Catfish
1,739 Posts

[Post New]by gringojoy on Nov 30, 08 11:57 PM
What game is it again?
I hope I can help you but? I'm heading to bed as it's almost 2am here.
I'll check back again later.
Joy
Hugs & AOYP's!

grandmabw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by grandmabw on Dec 1, 08 12:10 PM
Timed mode in xmas blox. I played all the way from the first level through level 30 in the timed mode, but cannot find a way to get back to the first level to replay or allow someone else to play through the game.

grandmabw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by grandmabw on Dec 1, 08 8:36 PM
okay, still the same problem, but now the cubes look entirely different, nothing like they did before. the new ones look like they have some kind of metal filligree surrounding the blocks and I have no way of knowing what the other ones are, like ones that change color, etc. Do you know what is happening?

Tajuffy
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Tajuffy on Dec 29, 10 6:01 PM
I am VERY disappointed in this game. It asks if you want to start a new game, but all it does is start you at the level you ended on before, no way to enter a new name & once you do level 30 you are done & it doesn't start you over you just keep going back to level 30. I want a refund. I really liked Cubris since this was in the same vein I figured I'd get it. It's not worth it.

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Jul 8, 12 1:11 PM
I reached the first level that had the rocks. I could not figure out how to get rid of the cubes on top of the stones. Six pages of Help menu and only mention of stone is that there are stones that can't be gotten rid of. And like someone else posted, if you start a "new" game it just starts you at the same level as your previous game. I tried a new game to see if I had missed an explanation about the rocks, but if I did I can't find out. It seemed like a nice game but no way I'm buying it.

Go to: