Cannot continue past smoke gun

[Post New]by sdf0801 on Jan 22, 13 11:40 AM
No matter where I place to smoke gun it does not activate the mini game. Do not know what to do. Is this a bug in the game?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Cannot continue past smoke gun

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 23, 13 2:41 AM
Hi sdf0801,

Welcome to the Pond!

I was paddling past and saw that you had some trouble and wanted to help!

Have you tried checking the free The Missing: Island of Lost Ships Walkthrough yet?

Oftentimes, checking that all steps have been completed will help you to progress, as progression is tends to be hinged on having all previous tasks fulfilled!

If this doesn't help however and you feel like you might be experiencing a tech issue, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 01/23/2013 at 2:42:06 AM PST

[Post New]by sdf0801 on Jan 24, 13 6:22 AM
No dice. I followed the walkthrough step by step and the smoke gun still wont activate mini game.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 24, 13 10:53 AM
Thanks for checking through the walkthrough, sdf0801, and since the smoke gun still won't start that mini-game, please go ahead and contact Tech Support with a Dr. Felix. They'll work with you one-on-one to help get that resolved!

Just click here and submit an email to reach them. Live Chat Support is also available Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST if you're a Big Fish Game Club member.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

Go to: