bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Lake House: Children of Silence forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 23, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to The Lake House: Children of Silence forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Lake House: Children of Silence players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Lake House: Children of Silence forum

[Post New]by Silverfox531089 on Jan 23, 13 7:15 AM
Almost bought this SE but it sounded farmiliar. I checked my many, many page list of games and did not find it under "T"

The Collectors Edition did not have the word "THE" in the front so finally found it under "L" for LAKE. You almost got me to buy it again (when you have over 1,000 games it gets hard to remember them all and consulting my list is the only way I can stop from buying a game twice (or as with Syberia 3 times with the name changes for the same game) Put the word THE in brackets if the SE has it and the CE doesn't would help me to realize where to look on my list.

Thanks for the great game - Will get to it after tax time.

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on Jan 23, 13 7:41 AM
I to had to go through my purchase history as I nearly fell for buying it again. When I tried the demo I realised I had already played but like silverfox couldnt find it under The Lake House and finally found it under Lake House.

[Post New]by Stardancer001 on Feb 8, 13 2:24 PM
Will there be a Mac version?

[Post New]by normalynch on Apr 20, 13 6:28 PM
I am stuck in the room with the movie projector, what do I do with the play, pause etc. buttons in the cabinet?

Go to: