Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

Hooray! Found a walkthrough for this game

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Jan 23, 13 7:20 AM
I found a walkthrough for this game by typing "Walkthrough: (then the name of the game) into my search engine (Google) and found a walkthrough that will help.

Otherwise, no buy for me. Been stuck too often, lol.

flossytj
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Hooray! Found a walkthrough for this game

[Post New]by flossytj on Jan 23, 13 8:07 AM
have finished the game, really good, but I really don't think you need a walkthrough!

Kegggie
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Kegggie on Jan 23, 13 9:23 AM
Thanks Sableshadow. I like to know that there is a walkthrough available before I buy a game even if it turns out I don't need it.

joyzebra
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by joyzebra on Jan 23, 13 9:29 AM
2 days in a row no walkthru, what gives?

judith12
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by judith12 on Jan 23, 13 10:12 AM
Sorry, I won't buy without a BF walkthrough. I like a walkthrough at my fingertips if I'm stuck, without having to google the game for one. I really like this game, but there are many others that I like with a WT that I can buy.

[Post New]by woodspinner on Jan 23, 13 2:15 PM
"have finished the game, really good, but I really don't think you need a walkthrough though."

Disagree. As has been said many times, one of the main advantages of a walkthrough is showing how long the game is. That is an important criteria for me. Going to the site which shall not be named gets me to a walkthrough. Measuring the side scroll bar and dividing by how far into the game the demo ends shows the demo is 20% of the game. So this is a nice long game and a definite buy. Which I wouldn't have done if not for the walkthrough.

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Jan 23, 13 2:27 PM
woodspinner wrote:"have finished the game, really good, but I really don't think you need a walkthrough though."

Disagree. As has been said many times, one of the main advantages of a walkthrough is showing how long the game is. That is an important criteria for me. Going to the site which shall not be named gets me to a walkthrough. Measuring the side scroll bar and dividing by how far into the game the demo ends shows the demo is 20% of the game. So this is a nice long game and a definite buy. Which I wouldn't have done if not for the walkthrough.

Same here. Thanks for the info on the length of game.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 24, 13 7:50 PM
Yes, there a few walkthroughs out there and a video walkthrough too!!

That is the easy way to find a walkthrough for a game. (name of the game and the word - walkthrough) in your internet search

wolywig
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by wolywig on Jan 26, 13 10:20 AM
the only walkthroughs I found were for the collectors edition???????????????

wolywig
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by wolywig on Jan 27, 13 10:37 AM
thanks well then that is just great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! many thinks!!!

EHinSF
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by EHinSF on Mar 25, 13 4:09 PM
The gazeebo walk-through worked best for me.

[Post New]by evelynhart on May 11, 13 4:59 PM
hi ..just wonted to say thanks for your tip about the walkthrough. the game had me... couldn't figure it out but with your tip i really enjoyed afterwards

Go to: