chilies

[Post New]by janiebug on Jan 23, 13 10:50 AM
what do you do to trigger the last ingredient on the menu?

Re:chilies

[Post New]by rosimello on Jan 28, 13 11:54 AM
Estou com o mesmo problema e, em contato com o suporte me orientaram de aguardar que alguem responda a questão neste forum.

bsbagwell
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by bsbagwell on Feb 4, 13 5:40 PM
same question cant get past level 17 even though it says I beat the clock timer. What is the deal? Tired of playing and playing and not going forward!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 6, 13 2:42 PM
Hi Fishies,

If you're completing everything in a level, but the game is not letting you move on, it could be that there is more of a technical issue going on.

In that case, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look at what's going on and work with you directly to get things resolved. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by jmyklebust on Mar 6, 13 3:53 PM
Back to the original question, though. How do you trigger the Chilies? I finished the levels and bought all the stuff.

bsbagwell
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by bsbagwell on Mar 11, 13 12:57 PM
Same question! Waiting on a response for weeks! I've gone through all the technical problems, everything. Just answer the question or say you don't know. Been a Big Fish gamer for years and never, ever had a problem with getting an answer to finish the game. Why not a walkthrough? I've run the diagnostics, installed Direct X, done everything tech suppost says to do but NO Answer!

bsbagwell
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by bsbagwell on Mar 11, 13 1:07 PM
Dell Studio 17, IE 8, with 64 bit, direct X installed, uninstalled and reinstalled. Ran diagnostics and sent it in, but no response. All I need to do is get the last ingredient. Has anyone posted that they actually finished with all the ingredients? If not, then maybe you need to remove the game until it's fixed all issues. This is the first game that I've tried everything that can possibly be done with no answers. Don't get it! All I want to know is, "has anyone finished the game and got the last ingredient, chilies"? One simple question, has anyone completed all levels? If so, it needs to be posted for future buyers. No good reviews means no one will purchase.

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Feb 5, 14 8:42 PM
I have well over $200,000 AFTER purchasing everything, and still no chilies. I am giving up, until BF posts something here with an explanation as to what is needed to get them.

Go to: